Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Wrestling Shits

I always tell a story about when i was in high school wrestling.  Right before a big match our team had this catch phrase or term we called the wrestling shits.  It's basically when you have so much anxiety you feel like your going to shit your pants.  So.... in present time, I tease my close friends about having the wrestling shits whenever its their turn to climb an intimidating or hard route.  Anyway, back to the subject.  I wouldn't necessarily call what I'm feeling "panic," but more along the line of having the wrestling shits.  Ya, that's what that is, definitely!!!  I don't think it would be this bad, if i wasn't so busy.  Its amazing how big of a procrastinator I really am.  I really try to think of myself as somewhat organized, but when it comes to this big of a deadline, there is no way!  I'm just a procrastinator!  Anyway, Thursday at 1700 hours is the big deadline.  I had better have my shit packed and the next month of my life shoved 70 liters deep into a duffel bag, because there is no turning back now... I feel like this is the least I've seen the people i'm going with ever.   It feels as if i lost my friends a month ago.  Jess has a girlfriend, Amber is doing, i don't know, and Cassie is of course working.  I literally have spent about 4 hours with these guys in the month of February.  Wait for it, Wait for it, Wait, Wait......  :(        Hahahhaha!!!  It's been pretty sad.  Well bitches you have to spend a whole month with these shitty pants, JAJAJAJAJAJAJa!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment