Thursday, February 28, 2013

OMG!!! Ready or Not?!

"Wrestling Shits" is right!  I'm freaking out here!

OK....so after 3 days of complete HELL, the starting sentence was written yesterday, I finally feel like I am ready (well almost).  It's 1:30 in the morning and, no surprise, I am having trouble going to sleep.  I  am so excited, nervous, anxious, overwhelmed, inspired, exhausted, etc.  I've been finishing packing for the last few hours and I absolutely feel like I am forgetting something important, but the lists are checked off ;). I checked in for my flights online and everything seems to be in line.  Honestly, I can't believe that in about 12 hours I will be on my way to Greece!!!  It is all still very surreal.  Thankfully I have a traveling buddy for the torturously long voyage.  I have so much I want to say, but my brain feels like absolute mush right now so I will attempt to organize my thoughts tomorrow.  Can't wait to see what comes from theis ADVENTURE!   Peace out boobs.

Uh oh.....Breaking into song now.

All my bags are packed I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here outside your door
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye

Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh baby, I hate to go

Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again
Oh baby, I hate to go

No comments:

Post a Comment